- CanadianStage debuts its short film about the BMO Lab / CanStage Residency
- Diagonal: “Enchanting Infrastructure: New Approaches to AI” – Feb. 5, 2021
- Diagonal Reading Group: “Cloud Ethics” by Louise Amoore – Jan 8, 2021
- Diagonal Reading Group: “Anatomy of an AI.” – Dec. 10
- Hacking Choreography: Kate Sicchio – Dec 2
- AI as Foil Series: The Automation of Beauty: AI’s Role in Architecture – Nov 27
- Performers-In-Residence Update – Nov 16
- Performers-in-Residence Update – Nov 6
- BMO Lab paper accepted for the Workshop on Machine Learning for Creativity and Design (NeurIPS), 2020
- Performers-in-Residence Update – Oct 29
The BMO Lab is a transdisciplinary hub providing a home for collaborative creative research across the Arts and Sciences. Grounded in the Arts, it is driven by a special but non-exclusive focus on emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence.
Want to find out more about upcoming events? Subscribe to our News Letter!