- AI as Foil Series: A New Musical Frontier: AI Meets Music – Oct 8
- Call for Submissions now open for 2021-22 CanStage BMO Lab Residency Program
- BMO Lab at the CanadianStage Festival of Ideas and Creation 2021
- Playful Product Proposal: “BRANDOOS”: Sébastien Heins
- AI as Foil Series: The Essence of Style: AI Meets Fashion Design – Feb 19, 2021
- Diagonal: “Enchanting Infrastructure: New Approaches to AI” – Feb. 5, 2021
- CanadianStage debuts its short film about the BMO Lab / CanStage Residency
- Diagonal Reading Group: “Cloud Ethics” by Louise Amoore – Jan 8, 2021
- Diagonal Reading Group: “Anatomy of an AI.” – Dec. 10
- Hacking Choreography: Kate Sicchio – Dec 2
The BMO Lab is a transdisciplinary hub providing a home for collaborative creative research across the Arts and Sciences. Grounded in the Arts, it is driven by a special but non-exclusive focus on emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence.
Want to find out more about upcoming events? Subscribe to our News Letter!